Sunday 26 December 2010

Download QC OTA API Reference Handbook /Documentation:

Download QC OTA API Reference Handbook /Documentation:

If you are looking for OTA (Open Test Architecture APU provided by hp QC then your search will end here.
I will explain you easy way to download API references details from QC.
a. Login to your QC
b. At Top most corner click on Help Link
c. From the pop-up window select Documentation Library as shown in below figure.



d. As soon as you will select above option a window will appear.
e. Select an option: HP QUALITY Center Open Test Architecture API reference Online
f. Click on online link next to the mentioned text
g. Save the references documentation at your drive.
h. Shown in below figure.


Hope this would be helpful !!

Thanks,

Md. Jawed

1 comment:

Aditya Kalra (Ady) said...

Hi Jawed,

I like your posts and this is a good share.

This surely makes it a candidate on my blog which has the best articles and posts across the web.

Do mail me at aditya_kalra@ymail.com and let me know if it is fine i add this to my blog.

My blog: http://go-gaga-over-testing.blogspot.com/

Best Regards,
Aditya Kalra